Jiu-Jitsu & MMA
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is the basic of ground combat. You will learn take-downs as well as submission techniques like armbar and chokes. It is one of the two principal martial art in MMA (Mixted Martial Arts).
Jiu-Jitsu & MMA Classes
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu & MMA group sessions offer a place where you can practice different combat aspects and techniques. You will learn more traditionnal Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu during the Gi sessions. During the No-Gi sessions, you will learn the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu which is adapted to MMA. These classes are provided for those who wish to acquire self-defense techniques or to move towards competition.
This class provides:
a complete workout designed to improve:
Jiu-Jitsu & MMA classes structure at the Académie Frontenac:
- Warm up: Obviously, the Jiu-Jitsu & MMA classes always starts with a complet warm up. They usually are made of a 5 minutes of jump rope followed by another 5 minutes of exercises choosed by the coach.
- Techniques: Then, the coach will show different Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu techniques and drills and will make sure that the student can apply them.
- Combat session: Usually, the Jiu-Jitsu & MMA classes finish with a combat session where you will apply the techniques you’ve learned in grappling.
- All our Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu classes are given by one of our coaches. All the Académie Frontenac’s coaches are qualified and devoted to push the membres to reach their goals, and even further, in our Jiu-Jitsu & MMA classes.
- For more informations about our coaches, please go see our web page: http://academiefrontenac.com/entraineurs.php?langue=en
What’s best than a free try out class to prove that, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is for you?