Muay Thaï, also known as Thaï Boxing, is a style of kickboxing. As its name suggests, this art comesfrom Thailand. Commonly called the art of eight members (the feet, hands, elbows, knees), each partis used in the art of combat. It is a discipline that could go into clinching positions and sometimeseven into projections. It consists of a variety of techniques that include powerful strikes andseizures.
Muay Thaï Classes
Muay Thaï classes is a good way to learn old clos combat techniques. Don’t forget that Muay Thaï emphasizes physical fitness. It is a really good exercise to lose weight.
This class provides
a complete workout designed to improve:
Muay Thaï classes structure at the Académie Frontenac:
- Warm up: Obviously, the Muay Thaï classes always starts with a complet warm up. They usually are made of a 5 minutes of jump rope followed by another 5 minutes of exercises choosed by the coach.
- Techniques: Then, the coach will show different Muay Thaï techniques and will make sure that the student can apply them.
- Work-out: Usually, the Muay Thaï classes finish with a work-out made of exercises choosed by the coach.
- All our Muay Thaï classes are given by one some of our coaches. All the Académie Frontenac’s coaches are qualified and devoted to push the membres to reach their goals, and even further, in our Muay Thaï classes.
- For more informations about our coaches, please go see our web page: http://academiefrontenac.com/entraineurs.php?langue=en
The Muay Thaï trainings are possible in groupe classes and private lessons.
What’s best than a free try out class to prove that, Muay Thaï is for you?